Donate a SPHERO Codable Robot
With the money that you donate a SPHERO Robot will be purchased for the school to be used within the classrooms.
This is a donation of money for the school to purchase a SPHERO Robot for the students you will not receive a SPHERO Robot.
Learn more about what you're donating:
Get started learning STEM at home with Sphero BOLT.
BOLT is Sphero’s most advanced coding robotic ball to date, providing even more ways to express inventive ideas and experience the power of programming.
Sphero BOLT is ideal for educators to send home with students. With BOLT, STEAM learning can be easily facilitated at home and guided by parents. Packed with plenty of programmable sensors and a colorful LED light matrix, Sphero BOLT is paving the way for the next generation of coders.
- Display custom graphics and real-time data with BOLT’s 8x8 programmable LED matrix and let your creativity shine through
- Equipped with advanced robot sensors that you can program and use to learn more about robotics
- Play educational games, create your own and learn how to code through hands-on play and STEAM activities
- Keep the ball rolling longer than ever with 4+ hours of playtime on a single charge
- Create iridescent experiences with the Sphero BOLT coding robot
- Recommended for grades 3+ and ages 8+
Please put the names of those attending in the 'order special instructions' box at checkout.